Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Your sister's name is Vera Louise Paisley. She was born on April 30, 2014. You came to the hospital and held her. You love her. It has been an adjustment for you, you've become a little bit more demanding, and a little bit more clingy especially with your daddy. I'm not quite sure why it's directed towards your daddy, and not me, seeing as I'm the one that's holding the baby most of the time. But we know that this will pass. We love you just as much as we always did, if not more so, because we see you love on your sister. I used to worry if I had enough love in me for you and the new baby, but I do. I had no idea I could love you two as much as I do. You're such a wonderful little girl Lola. And you are the best big sister. Love you.
❤️ momma

No comments:

Post a Comment