Saturday, March 2, 2013

I can't believe you're almost 4. Where has the time gone? You're so smart, and so funny, and silly, and wonderful. We're having a birthday party for you again this year. I feel kinda bad tho, we don't have any friends with little girls. So, if everyone shows that we've invited it'll be you and five little boys, but I don't know if everyone is coming or not. I hope they are bc I really want you to have fun.
I'm still pondering another baby. I really want one, but I'm so afraid of the thought as well. I want you to have someone. A sibling, a brother or sister, to grow up with, to love, to have for the rest of your lives bc while I want to live forever, I realize that it's not humanly possible to do so. I'm also worried about my age. I'm almost 35, so if we do have another baby, by the time it's born I'll be 36. That's just scary as well.
Oh, baby, I just don't know.
You know what I do know? I know I love you. I know I'm proud of you every day and I'm amazed at you as you grow and learn and become a little woman. You are my everything and I thank god for you.


1 comment: